Nasha Mukti Kendra in Kurukshetra – If you or someone you know is struggling with drug or alcohol addiction and looking for the Best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Kurukshetra, then Lifeline Foundations is the ideal destination for you. Lifeline Foundations is a place where you can get help to overcome your addiction and live a happy healthy life. There are many Nasha Mukti Kendras in Kurukshetra, but Lifeline Foundations is the most reputed and trusted one. We are a government-approved private Nasha Mukti Kendra in Kurukshetra. We offer comprehensive as well as holistic addiction treatment programs for people with substance use disorders.
Lifeline Foundations – Best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Kurukshetra
Located in a peaceful environment, Lifeline Foundations provides a safe and comfortable space for individuals to embark on their journey of recovery. We operate several Nasha Mukti Kendras in Haryana providing holistic and evidence-based treatment for various types of addiction. Such as alcohol, drugs, smoking, Tobacco etc. Being the Best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Kurukshetra, Lifeline Foundations aims to provide quality treatment care as well as support to people who are suffering from addiction. We help them regain their physical and mental well-being. In addition, we also conduct various awareness programs to educate the public about the consequences of addiction and the benefits of living a healthy addiction-free life.
What makes our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Kurukshetra, the best compared to others?
- Our Naha Mukti Kendra was founded and developed by internationally renowned addiction specialist Dr Sanjeev Sharma in 2000.
- We have a team of experienced and qualified doctors, nurses, counsellors, psychologists, psychiatrists and social workers. They provide individual care and support to each patient.
- We have a high success rate of 96% in helping patients achieve long-term recovery and improve their quality of life.
- Our Kendra provides family counselling and awareness programs to help the patients and their families to adjust to the challenges they may face during the treatment.
- We follow evidence-based addiction treatment facilities. That combines medical detoxification, yoga, counselling, meditation, as well as other alternative therapies to address the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of the addiction.
- We offer a residential addiction treatment of 90 days. Followed by a wide range of outpatient aftercare services to help the patients maintain their recovery.
Dial +91 7270033333 and contact us
So If you know someone who is looking for a Nasha Mukti Kendra in Kurukshetra or nearby areas, you can dial +91 7270033333 and book your appointment with us. You can also follow us on our various social media handles for updates and testimonials. Kindly Remember that addiction is not a choice, it is a disease which can be cured with proper treatment. Don’t let drugs ruin your life of yours or your loved ones. Seek help today and start living a drug-free life.