Nasha Mukti Kendra in Jind – If you or your loved ones are struggling with addiction, then do not hesitate to contact our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Jind. We are one of the leading Rehabilitation Centre in Jind. It is located on the Rohtak Bypass Road Jind. It is easily accessible by road from nearby cities like Rohtak, Hisar, Sonipat etc. In addition, we are working 24×7 and charge very minimal for all our addiction treatment services.
Lifeline Foundations – Best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Jind
Lifeline Foundations is known as the best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Jind. It is a De-addiction and Rehabilitation Centre that provides addiction treatment and support services for people who are suffering from substance abuse and addiction. This Centre is a non-governmental organization run by Dr Sanjeev Sharma who has been working in the field of addiction recovery since 2000. However, The Centre aims to help addicts overcome their dependency on drugs and alcohol and to restore their physical and social well-being.
Treatment services are provided at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Jind
Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Jind offers various types of treatment services in the Centre which include –
- Detoxification – Detoxification is the process of removal of toxic and other harmful substances from the body under the supervision of doctors. Our Nasha Mukti Kendra uses modern medical equipment and technologies to ensure a safe as well as comfortable detoxification process for our patients.
- Counselling – Counselling is the process of providing Physiological as well as emotional support to the patients. Our Centre has a team of highly experienced counsellors. They help the patients understand the root cause of their addiction and cope with their withdrawal symptoms.
- Therapy – We are providing various types of therapies to the patients to the patients depend on their condition. It includes 12-step therapy, cognitive therapy, behavioural therapy etc.
- Yoga and Meditation – It is a process of providing physical and spiritual exercise to the patients. We have a team of highly qualified and experienced yoga instructors who can help patients remove their stress and improve their physical health.
- Recreation – It is a process of providing various types of recreational activities to the patients such as games, music, etc. Our Nasha Mukti Kendra has a separate recreational room where patients can enjoy their time and have fun.
- Education – It is a process of providing awareness programs to the patients. We have a team of well-qualified teachers. They help patients to improve their academic skills as well as learn new skills.
Dial +91 7270033333 and make your life addiction-free
Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Jind follows a holistic approach which addresses not only the physical aspects of addiction but also the psychological and spiritual. We believe addiction is a disease that can be treated with full care and treatment. Until now we have received positive feedback from our patients and received many awards from the NGOs as well.
So, take your first step towards a healthy life by joining hands with Lifeline Foundations. Dial +91 7270033333 to book your appointment with us.